The syllabus of UPSC Mains exam General Studies Paper – IV contains
- Ethics and Human Interface
- Ethics in private and public relationships.
- Human Values
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service
- Emotional intelligence
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from
India and world.
- Public/Civil service values
- Ethical issues in international relations and
funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance:
- Sharing and transparency in government,
- Case Studies on above issues.
The Course content is overlapping with Public Adminstration optional subject and certain topics shall be linked to that.
No prior knowledge of any other subject is needed for studying this Course.